Physical therapists assess and treat movement dysfunctions, we improve the way you move. Our purpose is to help our patients live more active and fulfilling lives by delivering personalized care. That could be helping you return to work after shoulder surgery, being able to get out of a chair without help, return to sports after a concussion, going on morning walks with your neighbors or returning to the ski slopes after a knee injury. Our training allows us to treat a variety of problems that are limiting your ability to participate in your life.
After starting in the early 70's in Auburn, we have had several different names because of ownership changes and to better describe our purpose. The name Performance Physical Therapy was adopted in 2009 when Pete and Jon Erickson decided that we needed to better reflect our commitment to fully rehabilitating and maximizing the performance of our patients. Massage therapy has been a part of Performance Physical Therapy since our inception, including sports massage and following both motor vehicle and work accidents. We are actively involved in the care of the young athletes in our communities, especially in Sumner and Bonney Lake. The athletic trainers for both high schools are employed by us which provides a seamless care team for returning to sports.
Memberships and Associations:
- The American Physical Therapy Association
+ Private Practice
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington
- APTA Certified Orthopedic specialized Physical Therapy
- Certified Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment of the Spine (McKenzie Certified)
- Chairman of the Enumclaw High School Sports Advisory Committee
- Support Enumclaw and Bonney Lake Parks and Recreation
- Boy Scouts of America
- Bonney Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Enumclaw Chamber of Commerce
- Speak English and Portuguese